Saturday, February 4, 2012

What the best app game for my iTouch?

My top 2 favorite games I have already are Bejeweled 2 and Field Runners, so what is another good one. By the way, it doesn't matter if it is free or not.What the best app game for my iTouch?
Touch Grind.
Rolando. It is so much fun! It is free for the Lite version, and $4.99 for the full version. I tried the free trial, and I loved it. So I bought the full version, and it is the best buy I've ever made for an App on my iPod Touch.



Free Trial:



http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZSto鈥?/a>



Full Version:



http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZSto鈥?/a>





Just click on the links and it will bring you to the page on iTunes.What the best app game for my iTouch?
I too love field runners, pocket god is stupid but fun, and light bike is real fun to waste away the day, and good with friends. Touch grind is fun too.What the best app game for my iTouch?
Bubble Wrap. It's really dumb but incredibly addictive. It's also free.

No comments:

Post a Comment