Friday, January 27, 2012

Bejeweled 2 - how to hit the high score??

Ive recently become addicted to this game, but cannot seem to get past a score of about 60,000. Yet I see other players with scores up in the hundreds of thousands, can anyone give me any tips please?



Also, it says i run out of moves, how many moves do I get per level?



Many thanks!Bejeweled 2 - how to hit the high score??
JUST KEEP PLAYING I GO FROM BOTTOM UPWARDS
Been playing for about six mo.s now usually work from the top down and play like chess looking to see what happens next if I do a certain move. Right now I have a game that is in excess of 5.4 million in the Classic mode. Can't sit that long so come back every so often.

Report Abuse

Bejeweled 2 - how to hit the high score??
I agree with montoad1...I go from top to bottom. Although my highest score is only 1 million. Also, try to collect as many of the hypercubes (chain of 5) as possible and don't use them unless you really need to. I've saved 7 hypercubes at one point. I actually try to avoid the chain of 4 bomb.

Report Abuse

Bejeweled 2 - how to hit the high score??
You can move the jewels as many times as you want until there are no more available moves, the best thing to do is take your time and work out the next three moves instead of the simple one move strategy.
The easiest way of getting high scores is to get a chain of 4 gems which will also clear any gems near by, or a 5 gem chain gives you a glowing sphere which if swapped with another single gem will clear all the gems of the same colour. The other option is to play the Endless game, which will carry on longer than you could possibly want to and the scores there will run to millions.
wish i knew , let me know if you find out
Try to get as many of the bombs as you can by making a line of four. Then use the bombs to explode lots of jewels.



Also, if at all possible, make the hypergem by making a line of five gems. When you use the hypergem, all gems of the same kind that you swapped with with disappear. That can boost your score very high.



As they said, take your time and plan your next move.
you can get how many moves possible when you run oout of moves it means there is no moves left simply.....think how the stones falls put them in right order so you get a multi row

No comments:

Post a Comment