Friday, January 27, 2012

I have bejeweled 2 delux on my desktop and was wanting to copy it onto a disc. how would i do this?

You can copy the files but unless you have the installer, you won't be able to get it to work on another computer.I have bejeweled 2 delux on my desktop and was wanting to copy it onto a disc. how would i do this?
Usually, simply copying the program files is not enough to make it run elsewhere - the installation process typically includes entries into the registry. The safest way is to use the original installer file to reinstall it.I have bejeweled 2 delux on my desktop and was wanting to copy it onto a disc. how would i do this?
there is a program called "Roxio"

it works wonders, i believe that you can get a free trial of it.

if not, you can buy the software from your local Best Buy (its advertising, but i don't work for them =P )

No comments:

Post a Comment