Friday, January 27, 2012

Where can I find a candy-themed game that's similar to Bejeweled 2?

I played this game a LONG time ago, several years ago, where you match up groups of 3 or more multicolored candies (with faces) shaped like Hershey's kisses, and they exploded when you clicked on groups of candies of the same color with a funny noise. It's like Bejeweled 2, only it's with pieces of candy instead of gems, and you're not limited to 5 pieces in a row and you don't swap candies to form groups of the same color. You find groups of candies the same color, and click on them to watch them explode/pop with a weird sound and different colored candies take their place, and like Bejeweled, the entire playing screen is filled with items. As you level up, the candies get more color variety and there are ones with special effects when you click on a group with special candies in it. I think the name of it has the word "Candy" in it, but I can't remember its full name. Does anyone know which game downloaded for free online I'm talking about?Where can I find a candy-themed game that's similar to Bejeweled 2?
It is hard to get full version free game, and those free game download website might contain virus, which is a nightmare.



Maybe you wanna try to purchase at $6.99 only instead of $19.99

Check out this website http://www.dropshipping-portal.com/games鈥?/a> for free trial before buying



Or participate on the lucky draw to WIN the free game!!Where can I find a candy-themed game that's similar to Bejeweled 2?
Do you(Wat Shang) know the NAME of this game?? I'm ecstatic to know!! That way, I can find it online and see if they have a free online version!!

Report Abuse

Where can I find a candy-themed game that's similar to Bejeweled 2?
Oh yea, i played that game once. Idk where you get it though =( sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment