Friday, January 27, 2012

I have Bejeweled 2 Deluxe on my Computer. I have my registration key and the proof of purchas receipt.Am I al

Am I allowed to to install the game on my wifes's

pc. It is at the same address and same Email?

Kenneth C Johnson- Email kenj4314@yahoo.com

Please advise. KenJI have Bejeweled 2 Deluxe on my Computer. I have my registration key and the proof of purchas receipt.Am I al
I think it depends on what type of EULA (end user license agreement) you agreed to when you first installed the game. Most of the time, games you purchase and download like Bejeweled require a separate license per computer. Sometimes, however, it's per user, meaning that if you are the only one using the software in question, you can theoretically install it on every computer you own, so long as you, and only you, use it.



Really, though, I don't think that the $10 or $20 is going to break the company that sold you the game. You did more than most people did by paying for it once. If it were me, I'd install it on the wife's computer.I have Bejeweled 2 Deluxe on my Computer. I have my registration key and the proof of purchas receipt.Am I al
Yes, depending on which publisher you bought the game from. (Most casual games have multiple publishers so the terms vary.)



If you have the Reflexive (gamesocks.com or reflexive.net) version you're allowed to reregister the game on another PC (if you own that PC, of course!)



Here's how to do it:



Download a new copy of the game and install it.

When you run it, click "Buy it now."

Click "More Registration Options."

Click "Already Paid."

Click "Obtain New Registration Code."

Enter the information at Game Socks' site, and they'll email you the new code for the second copy of your game.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment