Friday, January 27, 2012

I bought Bejeweled 2. It has been deleted form my computer. How do I get it back?

Email the company you bought it from and tell them your situation. They will let you download it again for free or if it needs a registration key, then they will give it to you.I bought Bejeweled 2. It has been deleted form my computer. How do I get it back?
Where did you get it in the first place? I am sure they have record of your purchase there-be it a password- or some such thing. Isn't there a code or some order number that was given to you?I bought Bejeweled 2. It has been deleted form my computer. How do I get it back?
Go to your SEARCH, there type the following "*.exe", it will go and find all your executable files... one of those must be the bejeweled 2, click again on it and it will automatically installed in your computer again...I bought Bejeweled 2. It has been deleted form my computer. How do I get it back?
DOWNLOAD it again, that's all !!!!!!!! wats the big deal ????

No comments:

Post a Comment