Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Anyone have a Steam account with Counter Strike Source, Team Fortress 2, Call of Duty 2?

Im looking for a steam account that someone is willing to share with me or give to me that they dont really use. I would like a account with any of the following games: Counter Strike Source, Team Fortress or any of the pop cap games(like bejeweled). Pleasee, dont give me answers saying "JUST GO BUY IT" because i ignore them. I am willing to trade a megashares account if u want something in return.Anyone have a Steam account with Counter Strike Source, Team Fortress 2, Call of Duty 2?
zee scam?Anyone have a Steam account with Counter Strike Source, Team Fortress 2, Call of Duty 2?
you cant share accounts and only an complete idiot would give you an account with games like that most cost at least 20 bucksAnyone have a Steam account with Counter Strike Source, Team Fortress 2, Call of Duty 2?
i donno

No comments:

Post a Comment