Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Is there a game about making games?

I imagine a videogame in which I can chooze:



Type of game: (puzzle/strategy/timed)

Type of blocks: (square/balls/gems/bricks)

Where they come form: (top/bottom/they stay quiet)

What you have to do? (match 2/3/4 similar color/similar shapes/ drag and drop/rotate/click to elliminate/shot)

What power ups and difficulties will you find (chooze types of bombs /how do they come/ what they do?)

How many points you earn for each thing?

Choose a music for the game

Choose a theme for the game (space/circus/animals/etc)

---------------

In This way I can make my own game!! Save it and send it to my friends.

Tis way yo could create a big range of games: games simillar to collapse, Jt' block's, bejewelled, tetris, astropop, zuma, gem drop, cubis, and many more!



Does this already exist?

Would you enjoy this game-maker?Is there a game about making games?
like he said there is 1 for PS2 but i heard its very confusing, but if ur really smart go for it,, good luck email me if ya find 1 :)
no clue.Is there a game about making games?
I heard there was this game for the original playstation where you could make your own RPG. It has 4 discs and when it came out, it was really expensive.Is there a game about making games?
There isn't, and... guess what! I would probably enjoy it.
ya, sumthin like that exists, its called RPG maker
I have no idea

No comments:

Post a Comment