Saturday, February 4, 2012

I bought a game (Bejewel 2) from you last month. My son got to playing with the computer and removed my game .

the game cost me $19.99. How can I re-install my game.I bought a game (Bejewel 2) from you last month. My son got to playing with the computer and removed my game .
Go back to the game website and they will explain how to redownload it
If you bought it from a site like Game Socks, you can go to their reregister page and get another copy. You don't have to buy it again.

http://www.gamesocks.com



If you bought it from another site, usually they have a similar procedure just email them using the same address you used to buy the game last month.



If you bought Bejeweled from Yahoo, you'll have to deal with their customer support and lots of people have asked questions like yours... so good luck. Just find their support address and email them. Remember they're Yahoo, a big company, so you have to keep emailing them.I bought a game (Bejewel 2) from you last month. My son got to playing with the computer and removed my game .
uh, take the disc that you got the game from and reinstall it and smack your kid in the head for screwing with your property.



hmm a download? did you do a search for the install program or did you just delete it. whenever i download something i save all the install programs in a file on my desktop and then copy them to disc. if you have the base program you can always update it, but once that install program is gone..it's done. have you checked your programs file? it might still be ther and able for you to re-download it or reinstall it that way...



i LOVE BEJEWELED!!I bought a game (Bejewel 2) from you last month. My son got to playing with the computer and removed my game .
Well, a lesson learned, always back up stuff. If you downloaded it, you most likely had an online account. Get on with that account, and find the game, and it might ask you to redownload. Plus, if it's on your purchase history, you can probably redownload it.
  • makeup uk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment