Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I need the number to yahoo tech support.?

I bought Bejeweled 2 and when the game comes up onscreen the music skips and it won't let me start the game. I have to shut down computer to get the game off.I need the number to yahoo tech support.?
Yahoo does not offer phone support for their games. Check their website to see if you can find the answer to your problem, and you will also find information on how to send their games support group an email, if the online help doesn't work.I need the number to yahoo tech support.?
As yahoo's tech support # and service are not free,try these phone numbers for help 1st. If of no help they will give you the phone number you need.

1-800-318 0631 or 1-877-722 3755 1 866 562 7219- Customer Care

Yahoo Sunnyvale, CA 1-800-318-0608 free phone numbers.

Have you tryed removing the game? (control panel,add/remove programs) then redownloading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment