Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I brought yahoo game bejewel 2 and i cant get it on my computer i had to erase eveything off of it where is i?

where is it it kept the rest of the games in my program but not this one and this is the one i paid forI brought yahoo game bejewel 2 and i cant get it on my computer i had to erase eveything off of it where is i?
The only thing you can do is email Yahoo and ask for help. They should have a record of your purchase and should help you out. However I've had trouble with their support before (going around and around in circles). Good luck! Be persistent with them.



Because of that, I recommend everyone to buy games from sites with better support, like Game Socks and Big Fish Games. They all have the same games, anyway. Game Socks makes it easy to reregister a game if your computer crashes or even if you just want to play it on both your PCs.

No comments:

Post a Comment