Thursday, February 9, 2012

Has anyone seen a lost dagger?

I carry a dagger (dont' ask) and i was taking a long trip and i had to stop at a reststop. I used the bathroom and had to take off my dagger and balance it on the back of the toilet. After i was finished doing my business, l left it in the bathroom. It is about 9 1/2 in. long. and it it bejeweled on the handle. Please if anyone has seen it please contact me. Thanks!



Oh yeah. the rest stop was in marylandHas anyone seen a lost dagger?
You can't be serious? Please tell me you're not...



A dagger? are you trying to be a fantasy character or something?Has anyone seen a lost dagger?
yea its in my pants.....rararararaHas anyone seen a lost dagger?
What kind of loser carries around

a dagger? Haha. Dorkkkkkkkkk.

No comments:

Post a Comment