Thursday, February 9, 2012

I purchased a game yesterday and it didn't come up on my computer?

it was bejeweled 2I purchased a game yesterday and it didn't come up on my computer?
ussually it depends on how up-tech your computer is, for bejeweld you may not need a high video card or memory space, but you can try doing this, open my documents: look in the top scroll bar: go to disk drive: in there you should find the game and install it from there. in the installer you can probally make a shortcut for the desktop. if problems continue yur disk drive may be vrokeen, yur computer is "up-to-date", or the disk isnt recognized on yur computer software EX. high tech and new games wont ussually run on Windows 95. you may have to contact customer support. hope this helps =)

No comments:

Post a Comment