Saturday, February 4, 2012

I having trouble installing bejewel 2 on my window 7 computer?

Well i was trying to install bejewel 2 to my computer and a directx setup boxx come up and tells me to agree so i can install but as it starts to install compontents a Error box pop up and its says "Directx setup An internal system error occurred. Please refer to DXError.log and Directx.log in yyour windows folder to determine problem." I was wondering if it had to do with aything having to do with directx 11 cause i have directx11. I want to install this game realllllly bad but i don't know how to. PLease if anyone can help that would KICKASS. OO yea also this computer can run call of duty pretty well so im thinking its not anything to do with the graphic card HAHA yea i suck at computerI having trouble installing bejewel 2 on my window 7 computer?
If the directx is trying to install from the disk that bejeweld 2 came on it is probably an older version. It is also possible that you have a 64 bit version of Win 7 and it is trying to install the 32 bit version of DirectX. See if during the install it allows you to bypass or cancel the DirectX install and just install the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment