Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Where do I find my ID # that I got when I downloaded and paid for a game?

I have a print-out from Yahoo showing my order # when I bought my game (Bejeweled 2), but no ID #. Is this my Yahoo ID? Where do I sign on with my ID #? I don 't want to pay again.Where do I find my ID # that I got when I downloaded and paid for a game?
Hi Deb,

I am not sure how the Yahoo system actually works, so I am going to try to help you in a different way. Send me an email with Bejewelled Deluxe 2 as the subject. I will return your email with the Realarcade full version. If you do not have Real Arcade already installed, you will need to install it from http://www.real.com I prefer using them over all others as I can sign into my account on any PC and redownload my games for upto and sometimes over a year. As well, you can be a game pass member, get one free game a month and a $5.00 discount on all other game purchases. I think I pay about $5.95 for this, but since I have the Premium $24.95 package, I am unsure of the actual gamepass cost. Hope this helps. CrownPC@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment