Saturday, February 4, 2012

How do I speak to someone on the phone to resolve this issue?

bejeweled 2 deluxe,which I purcased from yahoo games,no longer works since I had to reformat my hard drive.when I download this game it just flickers and jumps so it can not be played.am I missing some program which would make it playable again?I purchased this game on april 27,2005.How do I speak to someone on the phone to resolve this issue?
Go here...re-download and C if Ur registration code is effective...{;-{}.How do I speak to someone on the phone to resolve this issue?
i am a new yahoo user ,i sell some product on yahoo .

this is my yahoo store http://www.llpshop168.com ,if i bother you ,i hope you can forgive me ,thank you for your time .i hope you can give me some suggest about my product.
  • lip chap
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment