Tuesday, February 7, 2012

To whom it may concern; why haven't I been able to ask questions all day long?

Its made me so mad I don't even want to answer your quetsions. I've just been perfecting my Bejeweled 2 score.To whom it may concern; why haven't I been able to ask questions all day long?
I've missed your scent today
taske it easy. everything's fine now.To whom it may concern; why haven't I been able to ask questions all day long?
duhTo whom it may concern; why haven't I been able to ask questions all day long?
little yahoo tweeknerds, make my prostrat itch
this seems like a question....lols...bejeweled i love it....totally awesome...
Bejeweled?? Is that like a Bedazzler because my stones keep falling of my vest
I do not know.
MeggleFig tooooold you!
have i mentioned the giant wang?
pfffft, Freaky is the Bejeweled champion of the world, until I hack her computer and erase all her high scores.
Megglefig looks like he'd have BO...just sayin...



you can't spell and that makes me sad for your mother...whore
Maybe you answered as many as you're allowed to for one day and it's not telling you that. Congrats on bejeweled 2!
  • loose eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment