Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What are your favorite games (computer, wii, nintendo, xbox etc)?

My favorite game of all time is Bejeweled 2. I also like classic Tetris and card games. Arcade shooting games are fun too.

Back in the day I would play Super Mario 3 until my thumbs hurt, lol.

I also love to watch people play games like Need for Speed Underground. I don't know why, I just like to watch people play that game.What are your favorite games (computer, wii, nintendo, xbox etc)?
Geometry Wars

Rainbow Six Vegas

Bioshock

Red Dead Revolver

Ninja Gaiden

Grand Theft Auto Vice City

Puzzle Fighter SD HD Remix

Hitman Blood Money

Total Annihilation

Command %26amp; Conquer 3

Super Smash Brothers

Golden Sun 1 %26amp; 2
i like modding an xbox and playing all the old systems on it... brnigs back the timesWhat are your favorite games (computer, wii, nintendo, xbox etc)?
there are so many



bioshock

resident evil 4

zelda (ocarnia of time, majoras mask and twilight princess)

trauma centre ds

assassins creed

resident evil (for the gamecube)

super smash bros melee

timesplitter

prince of persia

THERE ARE TOO MANY!!What are your favorite games (computer, wii, nintendo, xbox etc)?
Wii games are awesomely fun. :). I like Resident Evil:4, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles. Super Mario Galaxy. Scareface: The World is Yours. Metroid Prime: Corruption. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Etc........ =)
My favorite game right now if I still had my Xbox 360 would be Call of Duty 4 Mondern Warfare, Fable Lost Chapters, Oblivion, Forza Motorsports 1 %26amp; 2, Grand Turismo all of them, Driver 2, Resident Evil games, Splatter House 3, Halo, there is more but I ain't going to answer all of them...
I love Gears of War for the X-box 360

And Pac man at like the Arcade real fun (\/)

and Supper Mario for the Nintendo 64
Computer:

Halo 1, Gunz*, Space Cowboy Online*, Fear Online*



Xbox: Halo Series, Splinter Cell series, Dead or Alive series, Ninja Gaiden series, Burnout series, Saints Row



Playstation: Devil may cry series, Onimusha series



Nintendo: Super Smash Bros Melee, Kirby
My favorite system is the wii because it feels like your in the game and you can access the internet on it
GameBoy Advance:dragon ball z - supersonic warriors ; Pokemon emerald; fire emblem; yu-gi-oh! GX:dragon ball z The legacy of goku I and II and Buu's fury; etc. And of course Need For Speed Underground ,Most Wanted ,Carbon ,and i can't wait to see the new NFS ProStreet

No comments:

Post a Comment