Saturday, February 4, 2012

How can I save a game to cd in completed form?

I am playing Bejeweled 2, im am at 15,665,342 points, I want to redo my system, is there a way to save the played game to disk so I dont lose my high score, or some other way to save it at the point that it is right now?How can I save a game to cd in completed form?
Go to My Documents. There is a Folder named 'Real Arcade' or something. Copy the folder to a CD + The orginal game. In the new system paste the Real Arcade in My document. After you install and run the game there is no changesHow can I save a game to cd in completed form?
yeh just like he said just locate ur game saves and put them somewhare safe then once ur system is done just put the files back where u found them but i sugest u keep a backup just in case

No comments:

Post a Comment