Saturday, February 4, 2012

How do i reload a game I brought from Yahoo games?

I would like to load in my game Bejeweled 2. I brought this game, and I had a problem with my computer so I had to unload the game. Can you help me reload this game.How do i reload a game I brought from Yahoo games?
Once you have purchased a Yahoo! Downloadable Game using your Yahoo! ID and Wallet Yahoo will recognize you as an owner of that game.

If you need to reinstall the registered version of a game you have purchased in the future you will not need to enter your credit card information or purchase that game again.



When reinstalling the registered version of the game, you may be prompted to choose from the following:

Play Now, Purchase Now or Renew Your License.

If this is the case please do the following:

Click the Play Now, Purchase Now or Renew Your License button

Sign in with your Yahoo ID and password

Wait for the system to download the license on to your hard drive of your PC

Click on the close button

....and play your favorite game

No comments:

Post a Comment