Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I used to play a game on the internet, but I cannot remember what the site is!!! Can someone help me?

I used to play a bunch of games on a site. It is not a children's site before people start taking me to children's sites. I used to play a bejewelled game that was with fruit, 2 types of pool, tetras n other similar games. You could also chat with people underneath the game, like msn. You had to also wait for people to want to play the same game as you to play against people. Please Help!!!I used to play a game on the internet, but I cannot remember what the site is!!! Can someone help me?
pogo.com?? its the only thing i can think
You can do it on pepepboy.webs.com. I LOVE that site. It tells news about games. you can also request games by e-mailing the creator at mp_webrocks@yahoo.com this site has all your games if you sign up(free). i always plaY On it.I used to play a game on the internet, but I cannot remember what the site is!!! Can someone help me?
try: miniclip - addicting games - google games - yahoo games - bored.com -etc

if its not any of them search in bejuelled and look through the sites..Its probobly addicting games:))I used to play a game on the internet, but I cannot remember what the site is!!! Can someone help me?
mabye on of these. miniclip.com addictinggames.com nabisco.com candystand.com
Could it be pogo( clubpogo.com)? If it isnt it sounds alot like it, but i think you need a membership or an aol account.
could it be this:

blitzgamer.com
  • spots
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment