Thursday, February 9, 2012

Which dress is better for a dinner date?

I saw these two really cute dresses, and I'm having an important dinner date with a guy I really like. I can't decide which one, here are the dresses:

Dress #1: http://nanaboutique.com/bejeweled-red-pl鈥?/a>

Dress #2: http://nanaboutique.com/grecian-drape-as鈥?/a>



They are both super romantic, which is perfect, and I love both colors...any help will be reeeeally appreciated :)Which dress is better for a dinner date?
The Red one you would have to be careful on how you did your hair and your makeup, because it could pass as nightwear i think...

I prefer dress 2, its more sophisticated and is more dinner dateish!!
I love both but I think that the red one (mainly the color) is a bit too in your face.But I guess which dress you choose is your choice

If it's a first date choose the blue.

I think the fact that the first looks like Blair Waldorf's undergarments (I watch too much gossip girl) has a big impact on this.

All in all-Pick the blueWhich dress is better for a dinner date?
i say the second one although i understand most fashion

but i dont understand why the black ring ontop of the dress

get cutt off in the moddle and its the blue material?



the first one looks like a long tunic or lingerie to short it looks

like you rmissing pants hopefully if you buys it you wear tights.

just trying to help.





hope i helped.Which dress is better for a dinner date?
Anytime you have questions like these you can check out Housewifestyle.com and they have beauty and fashion advice specifically for you!
The second one is amazing, the first one looks like a babydoll nightie, not quite the impression you want to give on a date.
The design of the second one is a bit too unusual. Go with the first one.
ohh te 2

No comments:

Post a Comment