Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I purchased Bejewelled 2, but when I try to download it I get a textedit file that I can't open. What do I do?

Yahoo Games, says once I've downloaded the game and open it to click on "activate your license" link. Even when I tried to activate it through the trial version there was no link, just a place to enter a "key" which I didn't get when I purchased the game. So I need help downloading and activating the game. Help please?I purchased Bejewelled 2, but when I try to download it I get a textedit file that I can't open. What do I do?
what is a "textedit" file?

i know what a text file is, but of course you wouldn't have any trouble opening a text file.I purchased Bejewelled 2, but when I try to download it I get a textedit file that I can't open. What do I do?
Contact the seller for information.

No comments:

Post a Comment