Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hey everyone, who Love's to play Bejeweled 2?

Yeah it's awesome! It relieves stress. Then again, it oculd cause stress if you're always losing and starting to swear out loud. Lol. I like the graphics and the colors (Ooh! Pretty colors! ^-^)Hey everyone, who Love's to play Bejeweled 2?
yes ?
i sure do!Hey everyone, who Love's to play Bejeweled 2?
i do!!!Hey everyone, who Love's to play Bejeweled 2?
so addicting!
i do its great i love it once i played for 2 hours straight
I love playing Bejeweled 2 it is a great stress reliever! But then haha it can be great to make stress
Yes of course, it's fun and challenging (All surprisingly in one computer game!) at the same time.



Though some parts have me pissed off... I'm like what do I do, what do I do..



You should try Chuzzle as well... you get to pop furry puff-balls in lots of colors in this puzzle game. :P
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment