Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I need the code to the game that I bought so that I can play it on another computer... bejeweled 2?

Okay...here's the deal...

If u took it from Reflexive, just register there with the mail ID that u used to purchase the game...go to the my games section

U shud find the code for activation.



For the other sites, they usually provide u with the code either with the dowloaded game documentation or possibly on the mail ID that u had given at the time of purchase.



Try these stuff out. Still trouble then IM me: hackersintownI need the code to the game that I bought so that I can play it on another computer... bejeweled 2?
you should be able to put it on other computers, they send you an email with all the instructions to download to computer. if you don't have it, email wherever u got it from, as long as you paid for it, you should be able to get to it and put it wherever.I need the code to the game that I bought so that I can play it on another computer... bejeweled 2?
U can`t do this; Every copy has a different code!

No comments:

Post a Comment