Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hints&cheats for pc bejeweled 2?

There are no cheats for Bejeweled. To get a lot of points in normal mode I focus on eliminating jewels from the top and when they run out I then go to the bottom, then back to the top. I got scores of over 33000 doing that. In time trial I try to stay in the first levels very long since those levels the bar moves down slowly. When the bar fulls nearly full I let it run down a little then eliminate jewels. Doing this I got scores of over 32000.Hints%26amp;cheats for pc bejeweled 2?
you're an idiot. my step-mom has tons of cheats for that game. she can make it snow, change the jewel shapes %26amp; colors, make the bakcground change, and a lot of other stuff.

Report Abuse

Hints%26amp;cheats for pc bejeweled 2?
if there are any out there, please let me know 2!!!Hints%26amp;cheats for pc bejeweled 2?
Check here for some stuff you can do to make the game a little different, and some that you might consider cheats...



http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment