Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Trouble downloading Bejeweled 2?

I posted earlier and maybe didn't make myself clear. I am trying to download from a disk that I purchased at the store. I keep getting an error message saying there's a problem with the program executable. Could I have something on my machine that's blocking the download ???Trouble downloading Bejeweled 2?
Are you installing the game to your computer or trying to run it from disk? There should be a setup.exe usually that installs the game to your computer. Are you sure the game is compatible with your computer? Make sure the minimum requirements for the game to run is met.Trouble downloading Bejeweled 2?
If you have a disk, then you're not downloading. You're copying or installing. Usually if you go to put the disc in the drive the installer pops up. If it doesn't you can look on the disc's files for it.



If you're going to a web site like gamesocks.com and downloading Bejeweled, that's what "downloading" means. So your question was a little hard to understand but I hope you can get it solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment